If you can’t remember the last time you dug into a juicy steak or enjoyed a crisp apple, you may need restorative dental care in Fort Collins. We’ll repair your damaged teeth and replace missing ones, so you can enjoy all of your favorite foods again.
Your restorative care options include:
- Cavity repair, with tooth fillings, inlays, or onlays
- Dental crowns, to fix severe decay and many other kinds of damage
- Root canals, to save teeth endangered by infection
- Dental bridges, for reliable teeth replacement
- Dental implants, to replace any number of missing teeth
Dr. Mark Kollar has received awards for his restorative skills and performed countless procedures in his years as a dentist. He’ll work closely with you to find the dental restoration that is right for your smile and your budget. Call 970-972-9787 to schedule a consultation with him. Enjoy a lifetime guarantee for some of our restorations!
Repair Damaged Teeth With Restorative Dentistry
Whether you have a cavity or an even more serious issue, we’ll repair your damage with one of our restorative dental treatments:
- Tooth Fillings – For your long-term health and a natural appearance in your smile, we use tooth-colored composite fillings.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations repair decay that is too extensive for a filling but not severe enough to require a full dental crown.
- Dental Crowns – A crown mends breaks and cracks, fixes large cavities, and can even solve cosmetic problems such as severe staining or misshapen teeth.
Choose the Right Replacement Teeth for Your Smile
If missing teeth have you missing your favorite meals, let us help you determine which of our teeth replacement options is right for you:
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can fill a gap left by a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. You can choose a fixed bridge or one that you can remove for cleaning. We’ll attach it to dental crowns affixed to your own teeth or to dental implants. Using implants makes the treatment easier on your existing teeth.
- Dental Implants – You’ll be surprised at how much implants feel and function like your natural teeth. Most people forget they even have implants!
For restorative dental care in Fort Collins, call 970-972-9787.