- Some new patients get an exam for just $49
- We'll make sure your appointment begins on time
- Care is always comfortable with our technology
At Five Star Dental FC, we offer many cosmetic dental and restorative dental treatments to get your teeth back in great shape. More important, though, our general dentist focuses on helping you keep your smile in top condition. Our preventive care saves you time, money, and stress.
At our office, you’ll find:
- Treatments like dental sealants to help keep your teeth cavity-free
- Staff who are happy to help you with oral hygiene best practices
- Tools like our laser cavity detector that help us prevent small problems from becoming larger ones that require more extensive care
- The option of Saturday appointments, for your scheduling convenience
- Appointments that start on time
- Two sedation options for easing anxiety, if you need them
Let us show you what a difference preventive care can make in your dental health! Call 970-972-9787 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Kollar today. If you’re a new patient without insurance, you’ll pay just $49 for a thorough dental exam and cleaning.
Prevent Dental Problems With General Dental Care
Our general dental care involves more than checking your teeth for cavities and polishing them so they look great. When you visit us for an exam or other general dental care, we’ll:
- Ask you about your medical history, since your overall health can give us insights into your dental health
- Use tools like our ultrasonic scaler, to ensure we get your teeth as bacteria-free as possible
- Look for early indications of problems like gum disease, so we can offer proactive treatment
- Review your oral hygiene habits, so we can help you improve your home dental care
With or Without Insurance, Get the Dental Care You Need
We accept most major dental insurance. However, if you’re a retiree or someone else without dental insurance, we make it easy for you to get the routine dental care you need. New patients without insurance pay just $49 for their first exam and cleaning, complete with X-rays. We also offer a discount dental plan that simplifies payment for exams and other general dental care.
To visit a great general dentist in Fort Collins, call 970-972-9787 today.