It doesn’t matter what shape your smile is in – Five Star Dental FC offers solutions for all types of patients and all types of smiles. We treat every patient as a unique individual with unique needs, so you’ll never feel like you’re getting rushed through our office or forced to get a treatment you don’t want.
One of the reasons we can take this personalized approach is because of our investment in the technology, continuing education, and comfort options that help make your care the best it can be. It’s also because we offer a wide range of dental solutions, including:
- General Dentistry – From dental cleanings to oral cancer screenings, gum disease therapy, and more, we’ll keep your mouth in top shape. Technology like digital X-rays, ultrasonic cleaners, and intraoral cameras make your care efficient and comfortable. Ask about our $49 new patient special!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Wish you had brighter, straighter, or more even teeth? Wish you could fix those cracks and chips? We have many solutions to erase your imperfections, including veneers, whitening, and Invisalign. We can even put the finishing touch on your improved smile with Juvederm and other facial treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair your damaged or decayed teeth with our natural-looking fillings or crowns. Eliminate infected teeth with root canal treatment. Or replace teeth with bridges, dentures, or implants. In fact, Dr. Kollar was one of the first general dentists in the country to be trained in implant surgery.
- Emergency Dentistry – We want to take care of all your needs, not just your routine care. If you have an emergency, count on us to get you out of pain and proud of your smile again fast, whether during or after hours.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Kollar can take care of many oral procedures in-house. With sedation, you can get comfortable tooth extractions and procedures that make implants possible.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Don’t suffer through poor sleep, daytime exhaustion, and health risks. Our CPAP-free treatments, such as sleep apnea appliances and lifestyle modification therapy, can help you get restful sleep soon.