- We offer a money-back guarantee if dental implants fail
- We'll make sure your appointment begins on time
- Our dentist received expert training from implant pioneer
Doctor Mark Kollar on dental implants Read Transcript
Dental implants give people that need them a second chance in having the tooth that they used to have. Dental implants will integrate with the body. The body forms a biologic connection, so it's like having a root in the place where there used to be a root again, and on top of that placement, surgical placement, then you have the crown that fits over the top and restores the appearance and function of the jaw.
Implants are an amazing alternative to bridges, which go across a space and connect to teeth on each side. They are for the most part lifetime fixes, very predictable: 97 percent in the lower, a little less in the upper, but enough to go to Las Vegas if you had those odds. They're very predictable, and they've been around for 25 years plus, maybe longer, 30 years.
They've got the track record, and the body accepts the titanium implant, just the same titanium they use in hips. It's a second chance at fixing something that would have went a different way if the circumstances were different.
If you wear dentures but wish you didn’t, dental implants in Fort Collins will give you replacement teeth that look, feel, and perform more like your natural teeth. Compared to dentures, implants are:
- Comfortable – It’s embarrassing if dentures slip while you’re eating or talking. It also creates uncomfortable friction on your gums. You won’t have to worry about slippage with implants.
- Long Lasting – Made of titanium, implants should last a lifetime.
- Easy to Maintain – Depending on the kind of restoration you choose for your implants, you’ll just brush and floss your teeth the way you’ve always done. Plus, you won’t need adjustments to maintain the fit. No more denture relinings!
- Better for Your Oral Health – Unlike dentures, implants keep your jaw strong and healthy. That’s because implants stimulate the bone when you chew, just like natural tooth roots do.
- Versatile – You can replace any number of teeth with implants, from one tooth to all of them.
To see if you’re a candidate for implants, call 970-972-9787 to schedule a consultation with our implant dentist, Dr. Mark Kollar.
Trust an Experienced Implant Dentist With Your Procedure
You’ll want to get your dental implants procedure from an experienced implant dentist. In the 1980s Dr. Kollar was one of the first general dentists in the U.S. to receive training from a Swedish company formed to commercialize techniques created by Per-Ingvar Brånemark, the scientist who created the methods now widely used to place implants. Since then, Dr. Kollar has performed countless procedures.
Unlike some dentists, he both places and restores implants, so you won’t have to visit an outside doctor for any part of your procedure. He’s so confident in the quality of his work, he offers a money-back guarantee. If your implants fail, the cost of your procedure will be refunded! You have nothing to lose – and so much to gain – from getting implants.
Choose From Many Kinds of Dental Implants
Thanks to his expertise, Dr. Kollar can perform many dental implant procedures. You can get:
- Single-Tooth Replacement – Replace one tooth with a dental crown attached to an implant.
- Multi-Tooth Replacement – You can replace several missing teeth with a fixed bridge anchored by implants. Doing so removes the need to alter healthy teeth to support a bridge.
- Mini Dental Implants – You may be able to receive mini dental implants, which are smaller and thus require a less invasive placement procedure than full-size implants. Mini implants can work even if you’ve been told your jaw isn’t strong enough to support larger implants.
- Full Arch of Replacement Teeth – Dr. Kollar can perform an All-on-4® procedure, attaching a complete arch of replacement teeth to four implants, or an All-on-6, a similar procedure that uses six implants.
No matter which procedure you receive, we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia and provide comforts like pillows to help you relax. If you’re still anxious about your procedure, we’ll soothe your nerves with laughing gas or an oral sedative.
For dental implants in Fort Collins, call Five Star Dental FC at 970-972-9787.