No matter what you don’t like about your smile’s appearance, our team can help you change it with a smile makeover in Fort Collins. Whether you use one procedure or several, the result will be a smile that you’re happy to share.Doctor Mark Kollar on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
Smile makeover is really based on what the patient wants. It's completely directed that way, so a smile makeover can be Treatment A, where you're just doing veneers on everything, and that might be appropriate if that's what the patient wants. It may be whitening in some places, or replacing some ceramic crowns, or adjusting the enamel so that it more consistently flows with the smile line. So it's unique to the people that come and would like a change. We listen and design that based on what it is they would like, and give them options, kind of a menu like at a restaurant, to choose from so they really can customize how they get to the end point based on time and what they're willing to invest economically in it. We can get them there.
Your makeover can include:
- An in-depth consultation with a dentist who has transformed countless smiles
- Creation of a personalized treatment plan that makes the best use of your time and money
- A wax model or other representation of your new smile’s appearance, so you’ll know what to expect before treatment begins
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures to address flaws like staining or crooked teeth
- Facial treatments like Juvederm to complement your new smile
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
The first step in a makeover is a consultation with Dr. Mark Kollar. To schedule one, call 970-689-3282 today.
Preview Your New Smile Before Treatment Starts
To ensure you get the appearance you desire, Dr. Kollar can create a diagnostic cast and/or wax model that will help you actually see what the proposed changes will look like. This gives you more confidence in the treatments you’ve selected and allows you to modify the plan if needed. He will present all your possible options and help you select the ones that are best suited to your smile.
Choose From Many Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Treatments
From replacing missing teeth to whitening stained ones, you have many options for your makeover, including:
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain veneers cover the entire front surfaces of teeth, so they conceal many flaws.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair breaks, cracks, and extreme decay or cover imperfections like stained or misshapen teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Brightening your smile will take years off your appearance.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment is a quick and affordable way to cover minor imperfections.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You’ll wear transparent aligners instead of metal braces to straighten your teeth. The average treatment time for adults is just 12 months.
- Dental Implants – Replacing missing teeth with implants gives you a smile that looks and acts like it did before – or even better.
If you’re ready for a smile makeover in Fort Collins, call 970-689-3282.