- Complement cosmetic dentistry with Juvederm
- Enjoy the best results with our medical training
- Combine facial treatments for a younger look
If you’ve given your smile a more youthful appearance with cosmetic dentistry, you may want to frame it with a younger-looking face. At Five Star Dental FC, we offer Juvederm in Fort Collins, an FDA-approved dermal filler that can take years off your appearance by adding facial volume.
The dermal filler is a popular anti-aging treatment, and for good reason. It will:
- Plump up lips and give them more definition
- Eliminate “parentheses” between your nose and corners of your mouth
- Smooth out wrinkles of all sizes, even deeper ones
- Replenish your skin with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that keeps skin looking young
- Help your skin increase its natural collagen production
- Last for up to a year, making it an economic option
Your Cosmetic Injection Will Go Smoothly With Our Medical Knowledge
We’ll inject Juvederm gel into areas where you want to add volume. The whole process typically takes no more than 20 minutes, and you’ll see immediate results. With our medical knowledge, we’ll be able to advise you on where it will provide the most noticeable improvements. Since Juvederm contains no animal protein, there are usually no unpleasant after-effects.
Discomfort is minimal; some patients feel a slight stinging sensation. We can administer laughing gas, a light sedative, if you’re nervous or concerned about discomfort. Because it wears off right away, you won’t feel groggy and will be able to drive yourself home.
Take Years Off Your Smile, Too, With Cosmetic Dentistry
Enjoy a complete facial transformation by addressing stubborn tooth stains, worn-down teeth, and other issues that make your smile look older, with these cosmetic dental procedures:
- Dental Veneers – These restorations can eliminate multiple smile problems with a single treatment.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose a chairside treatment in our office or DIY whitening with professional-strength products you can use at home.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment can usually be completed in just one appointment.
Interested in Juvederm in Fort Collins, CO? Get it from a medical professional to enjoy the best results! Call 970-972-9787 for more information.