Dale Carnegie, author of How to Win Friends and Influence People, devoted an entire chapter of his classic self-help book to smiling. It’s not surprising, given how much a smile affects how others see us. Don’t let flaws like chips, stains, and crooked teeth keep you from smiling! Cosmetic dentistry in Fort Collins will give you a smile you’re happy to share.Doctor Mark Kollar on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Our office is set up to give people the smile that they always wanted by offering a one-stop range of treatment options. Minor orthodontic movements can be very exciting if people have lived a certain way, and it's been bothered by the, the tooth alignment, as well as they may have had orthodontics, and they've had some minor relapse and would just like to have the teeth lined up the way they used to be. So in that respect, you can help people cosmetically. Also veneers are another step in addition to, or a standalone, where you can create the shapes and dimensions of the perfect smile. Just that is as much as you might see on TV or a magazine, and that's within reach. The color, the shapes, the alignment, the permanence, so to speak.
Everything does have a finite life, but the cosmetic veneers are very durable and go for years and years and years and years, and people have many years of satisfying appearance. And in the future, it's difficult to say what might be happening then. We might be purely putting human enamel where the veneers used to be, in a very light way. So it's a bridge to the next step, whatever that might be, or a long-term solution that gives many, many, many years of satisfaction to people that choose to do that.
We offer cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Straighten a crooked smile
- Whiten dingy and discolored teeth
- Hide imperfections like chips and gaps
- Give your face a younger look
Choose Veneers or Bonding to Hide Smile Flaws
If you want to conceal imperfections like stains, chips, or gaps, you can choose one of these two treatments:
- Dental Veneers – Thin porcelain restorations are custom-made for you at a high-end dental lab, then we attach them to the front surfaces of your teeth. Many celebrities use veneers to achieve their “perfect” smiles.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Kollar will apply thin layers of tooth-colored composite to your teeth during this procedure, which can usually be completed in one appointment.
Find Options for Whitening Teeth & Straightening Teeth
If you’re an adult who has been living with crooked teeth for years but doesn’t want to wear metal braces, Invisalign can straighten your teeth without unsightly metal brackets and wires. Instead, you’ll wear clear plastic aligners that can be removed for convenience at mealtime. If your teeth look dingy, you can brighten them with a whitening treatment in our office or with home treatments. Both provide far better results than what you’ll get from drugstore products.
Enjoy a More Youthful Look With Facial Rejuvenation
Treatments like veneers and teeth whitening can make your smile look years younger. You can make your face look younger, too, with these two procedures:
- Facial Rejuvenation – Dr. Kollar administers this treatment with a fast injection. It relaxes facial muscles to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Juvederm – This dermal filler adds volume to your face or lips to give you a more youthful appearance.